1 The installation height of the luminaire should be more than 5m. The conductor shall be connected to the luminaire through the terminal and must not be near the surface of the luminaire.
2 Lamps must be used with triggers and restrictors.
3 Reflective lighting fixtures installed on the floor shall take protective measures.
Metal halide lamp features:
(1) High luminous efficiency.
(2) Good color rendering.
(3) UV radiation is less.
(4) The average life expectancy is shorter than that of high-pressure mercury lamps.
(5) The voltage change affects the change of light efficiency and light color, and the voltage drop will self-extinguish, so the voltage change should not exceed ± 5% of the rated value.
(6) In addition to the application of special transformers, the 1KW sodium-bismuth-indium lamp should be equipped with a special trigger to ignite.
- Performance Structure Of Metal Halide Lamps
- The Working Principle Of Metal Halide Lamp
- Application Field Of Metal Halide Lamp
- The Working Principle Of High Pressure Sodium Lamp
- 2018 Filament Lamp Price Is Smithereens
- Market Demand Volume Enterprises Have Tried Wat...
- Main Performance And Characteristics Of LED Pan...
- LED Panel Light Depth Evaluation: Why Is The In...
- LED Panel Lamp First Super Tube And Bulb Become...
- The Historical Development Of LED Street Lamp
- Benefiting From Economic Take-off, The LED Ligh...