LED street lamps are mainly used, trunk roads, secondary Gan, branches, factories, schools, gardens, city squares, courtyards and other road lighting.
The increase in output power and luminous flux also needs to be further enhanced from the high power white led Epitaxy technology, chip technology and other basic levels. In two times optical design, the LED radiation forms have Lambert type, side shoot type, bat wing type and concentrating type. In the field of road lighting, according to the design experience Lambert type and bat airfoil is more suitable, through two times optical design, so that LED lighting range, photometric curve to meet the needs of road lighting.
LED in the road lamps and lanterns used in the most common form is mainly in the lamp, in an almost flat surface (also reflective surface) mounted on the matrix-type LED, this design method is not possible to get good lighting with light.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Metal Halide Lamp
- High Pressure Sodium lamp
- Structural materials for high pressure sodium l...
- Mercury Lamp
- Led filament bulbs
- Advantages of Led filament bulbs
- LED panel lamp
- Installation form of LED panel lamp
- Design theory of LED flat light
- LED Street Lamp
- Metal halide lamp What are the advantages?
- The use and advantage of LED flood light
- The main performance and features of LED panel ...
- LED flood light installation tips and precautions
- LED energy-saving lamps
- LED installation method