- Jan 09, 2018 -
Mercury Lamp, the mercury into the vacuum of the rigid glass tube or quartz glass tube, after the electricity, mercury vapor discharge and emit strong light lamps. Used for photography, blueprint or street lighting. Mercury lamps have the advantages of high light efficiency, long life, power saving, earthquake resistance and so on. The disadvantage is that the supply voltage fluctuation can not be too large, voltage such as sudden landing 5% will cause midway out, over a period of time temperature down, and then restart.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Metal Halide Lamp
- High Pressure Sodium lamp
- Structural materials for high pressure sodium l...
- Led filament bulbs
- Advantages of Led filament bulbs
- LED panel lamp
- Installation form of LED panel lamp
- Design theory of LED flat light
- LED Street Lamp
- The application place of LED street lamp
- Metal halide lamp What are the advantages?
- The use and advantage of LED flood light
- The main performance and features of LED panel ...